The Disability Resource Coordinator (DRC) can assist individuals with disabilities with finding job and training opportunities, accessing community resources and understanding the impact of work earnings on their benefits. A sample of related services include:
- Resume and interview preparation
- Benefits Counseling
- Link to employers and community resources
- The DEI program is partially funded by the US Department of Labor and is administered by the NYS Department of Labor.
- The New York State Department of Labor, as the operator of the Disability Employment Initiative, is an Equal Opportunity employer.
- Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
Broome-Tioga Ticket to Work & Disability Resource Coordinator
Mr. Randall Cook
Broome Workforce NY Center
171 Front Street
Binghamton, NY 13905
firstname.lastname@example.org Facebook Page: Ticket to work-Broome-Tioga Workforce
Adult Career and Continuing Educational Services - Vocational Rehabilitation is to promote educational equity and excellence for students with disabilities and provide the highest quality vocational rehabilitation and independent living services to all eligible persons as quickly as those services are required to enable them to work and live independent, self–directed lives.
Hiring Individuals with Disabilities
This user-friendly Web site contains links to information of interest to people with disabilities, their families, employers, service providers and other community members.
Valuable info about requesting accommodations.