The Broome-Tioga Workforce New York Centers offer full-service Resource Rooms. Services offered at the Centers include:
- Access to computers, phones, fax, and copy machine.
- Fast information about job openings, companies, hiring events, and recruitments.
- Help with personal assessment, career exploration, career planning, skills training, and financial aid information.
- Participation in a wide range of free workshops and classes which are designed to sharpen your job seeking skills.
- One-on-one contact with a professional career counselors who will help you locate job openings, prepare resumes, write cover letters, and succeed at interviews.