Language Access

Services for people with limited English

Through our partnership with the New York State Department of Labor, we can assist an individual in his or her primary language either over the phone or in our office.  Interpreters are provided for free.  You can walk in our office or call on the phone, request your language, and an interpreter will be contacted.  For more information about language accessibility, you can visit the Department of Labor’s Language Access pageIf you feel that we have not provided you with adequate interpretation services or have denied you an available translated document, please submit our complaint form to give us your feedback.


Minimum Wage

As you may have heard, the minimum wage is changing in New York.  For information about minimum wage, you can visit the Department of Labor’s minimum wage page at or